Family Module Q & A / 411
Zynga has finally put out a 411 on the NEW Family Module. It has been a smooth roll out thanks to Zynga getting some Family leaders together along with PAC to do testing on it before its full release. Alot of the major bugs have been fixed before hand but of course upon release some new ones have come up and are being addressed.
Here are some things some of the Family leaders have been asking.
- There is currently an issue that even if you turn off the recruitment feature you are still getting requests from people to join your family. ( Zynga is aware of this and is addressing it)
- There is an issue where the new tags do not show up when you go to post ices or kills or in the player updates. ( This is being worked on by Zynga and should be fixed soon)
- There is no way to give your admins the titles you want in the new module. ( This is being worked on by Zynga)
- You can only join one family a day ? ( We are asking Zynga to remove this feature durring this BETA period )
- There is a limit of 100 tagged members will it be expanded. ( Zynga is working on expanding this )
- How many admins can we have in our group? ( This has just been expanded to unlimited you just promote them to Underboss and they are an Admin )
- We dont have a leader our family is run by council is there a way to change the title of to just reflect them as an admin? ( This is something zynga is working on so you will be able to give them whatever title you want )
- I set up the family for my GF/GM and I need to make them the leader can I do that ? ( Yes, next to their picture is a green arrow to promote someone just click it to promote them to take over )
- My members messed up the name change and had to pay for a new one to get it right is zynga compensating people ? ( That is a customer service issue and I dont know BUT I have heard they are showing compassion and have been trying to help players with this )
- I cant figure out how to remove unwanted members or people who I let in by mistake can you help ? ( Yes, just go to your family page find the person you want to remove and next to their picture is a red x click that and it will remove them from you family )
This is just a sampling of what some family leaders / admins have been asking I am sure there many more questions some of you may have about this.
Feel free to contact me anytime, YES, I AM ALSO A PAC MEMBER and you can also get access to 2 more PAC members, Joanne Doane Sweeney & Tre’ York, by posting on our Podcast Fan Page and we will try to get you answers to your questions. If you use Skype you can also add me as a contact and I will try to answer your questions there too. My Skype ID is : johnsweeney65 Now please understand one thing please I am only one person I don’t speak for all of PAC or even Zynga all I can do is forward your questions to Zynga to get answers for you if I don’t have the answer cause I don’t know everything. I do try to make myself available to all players who need help and do try my best to get to everyone in a very timely manner so please bear with me. If you want I can even add you to my Skype room so you can ask questions there, if you want to be added there just request that when you send me a Skype contact.
I have put out other info on this feature you can go to this one and if you want go to this one for more info on this NEW family module. Mafia Wars has put out a FAQ on this feature and I have reprinted it below and you can click the link below to view it on their site.
A ‘Family’ or ‘Crime Family’ is a term often used to describe a close group of people who are involved in similar activities and who help and protect each other. And now Mafia Wars makes your Family legit! Use the tools you need to manage your Family from within the game. Join an active Family to work, war, and stand together, or start your own family!
Q: When was this feature launched?
Q: Why should I join a Family?
Q: How do I go join a Family?
Q: Will I be able to see other members attack, defense, stamina, and health stats?
Q: How will I know if I’m part of a Family?
Q: Do I have to be a Facebook friend of a Family Leader to join a Family?
Q: How do I start my own Family?
There are numerous perks to being a Family leader:
Q: How much does it cost to start a Family?
Q: What are the members of my Family?
Q: As Family leader, how many members can I promote to officers?
Q: What are the responsibilities of an Underboss?
Q: What is the role of the Soldier within the Family?
Q: Is there a limit to how many members can join a Family?
Q: Does it cost anything to join a Family?
Q: What if there isn’t a Family that I would like to join?
Q: What is the Message of Day?
Q: Can I paste links into the family description?
Q: Will there be Family Tags?
Q: Are the Family Tags unique?
It’s true that blood is thicker than water! Whether you’re ready to start your own Family or join an active group this is an excellent way to get help for all of your Mafia needs. When in need, you can count of your Family to send you loot and items that you need to level up, and they will be there to respond to your call of help in wars, fights, operations, and finishing those jobs!