Coming this Halloween Zynga bring you a fun, new, exciting & different game sure to delight the Zombie urges in all of us, Zombieville.
We have wished we could go over and tip our friends cows in Farmville and destroy towns in Cityville and especially cause havoc at our friends houses in The Ville. Well it seems Zynga has finally heard our pleas and has come out with a new game to help make that a reality.
Zombieville promises to make all those dreams come true and then some. Let me explain the concept of the game to you all it is pretty kool. First you must build your character up in Zombieville by doing tasks and building your Zombie Army of Minions for the first 5 levels. Collect brains for energy so you can travel to other games.
Once you have your army & brains you can begin traveling to your friends who play other games and release the Zombie Apocalypse on them in that game. But beware they are also going to be able to collect Anti Zombie Weapons to repel your attacks so you must strike fast and go on the the next friends game. As you go you are collecting points to get new high end virtual items that you can use in what ever game you want as well as becoming stronger and leveling up and increasing your brain capacity.
Full details on game are still sketchy but watch for a big press release on it. Here are a list of games we be able to visit friends in :
- The Ville
- Mafia Wars
- Empires & Allies
- Cafe World
- Pioneer Trail
- Adventure World
This is the game we have all been waiting to come for years now and finally it is almost here. Imagine being able to go to your friends farms and eating or tipping their cows and destroying their crops, or going over to eat your friends Mafias family while they sleep or even running to your friends city and eating busloads of tourists. The combinations are limitless and should be fun!!!
OK I got to admit I made this all up to prove a point to Zynga that games could be fun and if you use your imagination you could have fun games like this. Start listening to us players before Zynga Games is no more. Sorry folks I wish this was real too but it was just a figment of my imagination. But this would be KOOL !!!
I have been awfully quiet on Zynga lately but I have got to say something. ZYNGA all these problems you have are all your own fault.
You have blatantly ignored your player base when it come to improvements to games, your coding of games is horrible as they always have issues, when your players numbers drop your answer is to add more content to keep them interested instead of dealing with the real game issues that are making them leave, you force the players to have massive amounts of friends to play games and get them in trouble with Facebook for over posting to get things done in game, you manipulate your player numbers, with Facebook’s help, to make it look like you have a large number of people playing games when it is the same players who are playing other games of yours through cross game promotions to get virtual items for games they are really playing ( Not New Players ), you make comments bashing existing players, your customer service doesn’t fix game issues they pay off players and hope they go away and forget game issues. The list can go on & on.
Lets go through each item above to prove a point;
- You Ignore Player Base on Game Improvements : You do not listen at all to your players on what game improvement they would like to see to make their playing experience better. Ok, you do have forums which they can tell you what they want but you ignore their ideas and basically their input and do what you want. Result: Players leave games and don’t spend money.
- Your Coding of Games : When you come out with games or add features to the games they always have coding issues that make games unplayable. It takes outside script writers to make features work and yet you want to ban people for using them. You need to do beta testing with real players not developers so the bugs can be worked out before the game or feature is released to the players. You don’t do this. Result : Players leave games and don’t spend money.
- Your Player Base Drops, You Add More Content : This cracks me up. You think by adding more content you will increase player base. WRONG, the player base is dropping because there is too much content and not enough hours in their busy lives to do it all and your developers agree with this but upper management tells then to do it anyway. Result : Players leave games and don’t spend money.
- Forcing Players To Have Massive Amounts of Friends For Games : Yes you do this. You make it so people cant play your games and be competitive with other unless they have alot of friends to get things done in the games. You in turn cut off you own nose to spite your face because you help get players accounts disabled by Facebook for adding to many friends or over posting requests to get help in game. Result : Players leave games and don’t spend money.
- Customer Service Issues : Now this is a joke. A customer service department is supposed to help fix issues and make customers happy. Yes JD Powers even gives out awards to companies for this but you will never win it. You customer service department doesn’t fix game issues well as they don’t have access and ability to do so. So what happens they pay off players with game credits and virtual loot items and hope they go away. Result : Players leave games and don’t spend money.
- Management Bashes Player Base Publicly : Yes you do this and it has been everywhere. Your leader Mark Pincus has flat out said he doesn’t care about the cash cows in the game as there will be others to replace them. WRONG AGAIN !!! Look at your player base and in case you haven’t noticed you aren’t getting new players as a result. Result : Players leave games and don’t spend money.
Now these are just a few issues there are other reasons why you are crashing & burning. Lets get to what investors are seeing and making them run away in droves.
- Too Many Insiders Selling Stock : Yes too many insiders are selling Zynga stock and that makes investors nervous. Sure alot know many were given massive amounts of stock options to work for you but it looks like everyone is selling including Mark Pincus the CEO and that make investors feel uneasy about companies and that is any company.
- You Player Base Numbers Are Skewed : Yes it looks like you are cooking the books here as the players know these numbers are way off by maybe 150 Million MAU. Why ? Because the people playing the games are finding that is harder to get help in the game as alot of people have quit playing your games, lots of people have multiple accounts for certain games so it looks like you have bigger numbers than you do, Facebook doesn’t properly report the numbers and some games numbers never change for some times weeks on end ( Yes and Facebook did say they would prop your numbers up in your S1 ), They don’t show how many are actually new players ( A player already playing Zynga games is not new, cross promotion players shouldn’t count as that is very misleading to investors and advertisers ). So bottom-line is how many are actually new customers not someone already playing multiple games as they count as one customer in my book.
- Your Mobile Gaming Platform : It will never work as long as you are tied to Facebook and your games don’t work properly. All your mobile apps have to be tied to Facebook the way you have company structured and even when you do open your own platform do you think people are gonna want to start games they already play all over again from beginning and lose all the money they have put into current games. Plus you don’t have your own social network so again they will have to be tied to Facebook so players can get help and play game. So it will fail as no trusts you or them and the investors see this.
- You Don’t Come Out With Original Games of Your Own : You never come out with exciting new games that are your own ideas. You always copy someone else’s successful game or buy the company, change the coding and graphics and make it your own. People realize this and cant see how you are going to keep growing this way. You say you have the best programmers, graphic artists and developers but do they have imaginations to come up with something original. I know I haven’t seen it and neither have the investors.
Look investors and players aren’t stupid and they know what is wrong but Zynga you refuse to listen or maybe I should say Mark Pincus wont listen and correct things. So as long as you stay on this course you will die as a company. The time has come to change before you lose it all.
Zynga you still have a company here and your games are fun when they work and are not overloaded with content. Wake Up and smell the coffee already. You stock is already down to $2.95 a share as of close of market today, how much lower do you want it to go ? Or are you trying to get de-listed. Lord knows you have your hands full right now with all these new lawsuits against you for stock fraud, misrepresenting your numbers among other things. Do the right thing and turn this negative into a positive and run the company right before it is too late.
Zynga has hired Goldman Sacks to handle, what could be, one of the largest IPO’s in the history of Wall Street. The question of the day among potential investors & financial experts alike is whether or not Zynga is doing this just so they can make one get one final payday before they sell the company.
That seems to be the thinking of many unnamed sources close to this IPO. Many feel based on Mark Pincus’s history & time lines, with the companies he starts, that he is ready to move on. Also with all the major game issues, drop in players and revenues it is thought he is looking for a final payoff before the value is gone.
Zynga still remains the King of Social Gaming and many start up game companies have used Zynga as a model for their companies. While Zynga still has tremendous value in the market place, the shine with the company is dulling a bit. And now the potential underwriters are now looking closely at the numbers after some issues were brought to light to them that they say Zynga failed to disclose to them.
Zynga’s IPO will still be huge but it will not be nearly as big as the industry thinks, especially now that they are looking at the new information provided to them. They are now taking a very serious look at things and the valuation might now become much lower than what was first predicted.
It seems they were not told of the major drop in with the daily players and the potential revenue drop that comes along with it. An unnamed managing partner of Goldman Sachs has admitted that Zynga’s game Mafia Wars, while not the biggest game anymore, still does provide the most revenue out of all their games. He also goes on to say that Farmville is the game that is talked about most there and those numbers are dropping just as bad as Mafia Wars.
Some of the other financial industry people talked to about this IPO feel Pincus is just looking for his final payoff and feel the number on what this IPO will bring are really over inflated. They say the 10 billion valuation placed on this should really be around 2.5 to 4 billion instead based on all the data.
So it seems a Linkedin like payoff for Zynga is slowly disappearing according to the growing consensus but it will still be a huge IPO but will now force Wall street to look alot more closely to the all these new social gaming companies and even Facebook who is thinking of going public sometime next year.
Dont be surprised to see Zynga pull something out of their bag of tricks to help increase the value for the company as they are very good at that. I wouldn’t even be surprised to see them come out with a new game to pump up the numbers & help increase revenues thus increasing the valuation toward the potential Labor Day Weekend release of the IPO.
Zynga still makes great, addicting games and they truly do have value, even for a virtual game company. Even the film & music industry think so or they wouldn’t be doing all these promotions with them. Even with all the game issues and dropping player & revenue numbers.
So who are some of the potential buyers of Zynga if they do decide to sell after the IPO? I would look for Electronic Arts to be the front runner followed by Sony, as they have the deepest pockets and are building quite a big following with their games. Time will tell first we have to see what happens with the IPO.
Read the truth about Facebook, Zynga Games as well as other Video & Social Games With A No Holds Barred Approach. We Tell It Like Is Is.
We do our best to keep you properly informed with the actual information you need & not all the fluff that goes with it. Facebook & the Gaming companies don’t always tell you whats going on so I will gladly fight for you all and try and get you all the proper information you really need.
We really thank you all for all your support by following our Blog and our show. You All Rock !!!
“This site & podcast is not endorsed by or affiliated with Zynga Inc., any other Gaming company or Facebook Inc Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials Copyright Zynga Inc. , other Gaming Companies & Facebook Inc All rights reserved.”
Add Our Page to your circles on Google +
Advertise With Us Today
- 242,975 Followers
- REVIEW : Open Jam At Ka’tiki Hosted By Josephine’s Machine February 12, 2013REVIEW : Open Jam At Ka’tiki Hosted By Josephine’s Machine.johnsweeney09
- REVIEW : Debut of Blues Jam at Clock Tower Sports Bar & Grill February 11, 2013REVIEW : Debut of Blues Jam at Clock Tower Sports Bar & Grill.johnsweeney09
- Thoughts On Gun Control January 16, 2013I am gonna piss off alot of people with this so be prepared. I don’t not believe there should be gun control. I think better regulations and rules should be instituted but I don’t think guns need to be regulated. I believe guns should be taken out of the Walmart’s and K marts around the country […]johnsweeney09
- REVIEW : Open Jam At Ka’tiki Hosted By Josephine’s Machine February 12, 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- April 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- RT @KryKey: Be n the Spotlight! with NO limits internet radio! create your own today & get $48 worth of features free!... http://t.co/NAehu… 8 hours ago
- @TheFive if the Shriners and St. Jude can do all they do without government funds why can't planned parenthood 1 day ago
- RT @KryKey: absolutely no limits streaming internet radio from $28/mth on KryKey.com #320K #BetterThanFM get first mth free and… 1 day ago
Start Your Own Podcast
Listen to The Facebook & Zynga Podcast LIVE Every Monday Night 6PM EST
The American Gangsters Store
102.5 The Bone Online
Listen Our Radio Stations
Top Posts & Pages
- Facebook Preparing To Move The Old Groups To The New Group Format
- LET'S MAKE FACEBOOK RED, WHITE & BLUE TODAY !!!
- To The Mafia Wars Players Leaving The Game
- Funny Bin Laden Facebook Status' & Photos
- The Old Facebook Groups To New Groups Format Q&A & Tips
- >Mafia Wars Wants You !!!
- Breaking News / Zynga's Mafia Wars Leaves MySpace Today !!!
- Mission Is Out To Unlock Code,Chat Feature In Wars & Some Fighting News
Search For Past Blogs
KryKey Personal Radio Stations Get Yours Today
Follow Us On Networked Blogs
Play Mafia Wars
Play Texas Hold Em Poker
Evil Ed’s The Walking Dead Podcast & Fan Page
Listen To Our Radio Station