FIGHTING REVAMP ROLLS OUT TONIGHT !!!
MW Live 3 aired today and had a very nice turn out to watch them. They even threw in a opening song where they bounced around called Ice Ice Baby !!! Nate with the shades and Crazy Dragon with the hair. They are getting better at these video shows but they still have a hard time with then answers. You can watch the show by clicking HERE if you missed it. The Next show is June 15th
But the BIG Announcement is this
FIGHTING REVAMP ROLLS OUT TONIGHT !!!!
The new fight system will be released tonight in BETA so slow roll out for everyone. NO JUMPING SCREENS !!! Alot Faster Now !!! Doesn’t reload fight page until done with target. New Graphics, boosts & new options.
Summary of what is new:
- Fighting gets redesigned When you attack another player on the Fighting page of any destination, you’ll get a fight results screen that makes it easier to follow your progress in a fight and ice your opponents. The new screenview makes it easier to finish fights without needing to scroll up and down to find new opponents. * Icing separates the winners from the weak fighters. Ice players to become the strongest Mafia Wars player. Opponents get iced when their health dips below 20 points in a fight. Repeated attacks wear down your opponent’s health
- Opponent’s health menu bar added This is the biggest addition to fighting. For the first time, you’ll be able to see a visual indication of how much damage you are doing and how close you are to icing your opponent.
- New fight loot and bigger boosts Win fights to gain new items and use 2 new boosts to help you in your fights. You can send attack or defense boosts to friends that will be a percentage of your overall attack/defense points. For power fighters, this will be a huge boost. You can also choose to turn boosts on and off during a fight. Each boost can be used only once.
- Get Revenge You work hard to ice an opponent, but sometimes your ice gets stolen by another player. Now you can get revenge when someone swipes your ice. Attack that player and get your ice back!
- Kills now equal 2 Ices / Get rewarded for killing your opponent with 2 ices. Now killing someone is twice as nice.
So watch for the new roll out tonight. Like I said it has some REALLY nice new features and dont be surprised to changes as we go forward as remember this is still gonna be in BETA form so any bugs can be worked out. Hope you like it.