Hello everyone. I wanted to let you know of some changes to the blog, podcast & a new project I have been hired to work on.
First off I have put our podcast on hiatus until spring time and when we come back this spring it will be revamped. While I will still be covering Facebook & what is going on there, however the show will no longer be restricted to Zynga games. I will now be covering them as well as other social games & video games across world. I will also be changing the name of the podcast to properly reflect the changes.
I have also changed the name of the blog to the “Facebook & Gaming Blog” to again reflect the changes that are upcoming.
Does this mean I will no longer be fighting for change ? NO WAY !!! I will always fight for you all. I have been for years now and wont stop now & I will not hold back the punches either but then again I never did. I have always said it like it is and will continue to do so even if the big guys don’t like what I have to say, Truth hurts.
Right now I want to let you know of a new project I have been hired on to get off the ground. Now you know I don’t put my name on something unless I check it out and believe in it. This company I believe in full heartily and they are called Gamerz Den LLC.
I have been hired as their new Marketing Director for a game they are currently in development on called “Battleships Crossfire X”
This game is based on the “Warcraft 3: Battleships Crossfire” module that has been around since 2005 & has stood the test of time. This will be a standalone game available for all to play for free. Yes there will be virtual items for you to buy if you choose to, and we hope you do.
The game is scheduled to be released in the summer of 2015. Closed Beta will begin in the fall of 2014. We are allocating a 3 year development period, to create the perfect gaming experience. With in game voice, customizable Avatar creation, skins, and a huge variety of items so you will be sure to have the perfect gaming experience.
You can find out alot more by visiting our websites below.
Battleships Crossfire X——> http://battleshipsxfire.com
Our Forums——————–> Http://battleshipsxfire.com/forum/
Our Facebook Page———-> http://www.facebook.com/battleshipscrossfirex
BSCFX Wiki———————> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Bucharin/sandbox
Kickstarter ———————> http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bscfx/battleships-crossfire-x
I do encourage you all to please support me and this great team we have here. First drop by our Facebook page and Like it. If we get to 100,ooo Likes we have an investor that will make a major contribution to us.
I also encourage you to check out our Kickstarter site. As I said we are a new company and we are looking for funding just like all the major gaming companies did when they first started. We are trying to do things the right way unlike some games & companies that you all know very well and that is one thing I truly like about this company and made me sign on with them.
This team I am part of really wants to put out the best game it can for everyone as they are gamer’s too. They have seen what other companies have done and how they have alienated their user base because they took the fun out of games and are only concerned with profits.
Don’t get me wrong we want to make a profit but we want to do it the right way. We don’t want to have you beg for stuff, we want the game to work properly with no bug or glitches, we want you to tell us your likes and dislikes so we can improve the game and make it a game you really want to play and keep coming back to. We believe if you put out the best game possible and listen to your player base about the changes that are needed then you will make money with it.
And on our forums you will not have moderators who don’t play the game, you will have the actual developmental team that will happily answer your questions when they arise, plus you will actually hear from the owners of the company as they want to be hands on and always stay in touch with the player base and their concerns. Oh yeah I will be there too so you got me too.
So please come check us out, like our page, donate if you are in that position and if you are not don’t worry about it. I do ask if you know people who are in that position please pass the Kickstarter link to them. We are only trying to raise $250,000 dollars so hopefully we can get that to finish up the game by April 1st.
I will be keeping you informed on our progress and like I said I really believe in this company, the team and the game we are trying get out to you all so please come support us. Thank you all !!!
Read the truth about Facebook, Zynga Games as well as other Video & Social Games With A No Holds Barred Approach. We Tell It Like Is Is.
We do our best to keep you properly informed with the actual information you need & not all the fluff that goes with it. Facebook & the Gaming companies don’t always tell you whats going on so I will gladly fight for you all and try and get you all the proper information you really need.
We really thank you all for all your support by following our Blog and our show. You All Rock !!!
“This site & podcast is not endorsed by or affiliated with Zynga Inc., any other Gaming company or Facebook Inc Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials Copyright Zynga Inc. , other Gaming Companies & Facebook Inc All rights reserved.”
Add Our Page to your circles on Google +
Advertise With Us Today
- 230,724 Followers
- REVIEW : Open Jam At Ka’tiki Hosted By Josephine’s Machine February 12, 2013REVIEW : Open Jam At Ka’tiki Hosted By Josephine’s Machine.johnsweeney09
- REVIEW : Debut of Blues Jam at Clock Tower Sports Bar & Grill February 11, 2013REVIEW : Debut of Blues Jam at Clock Tower Sports Bar & Grill.johnsweeney09
- Thoughts On Gun Control January 16, 2013I am gonna piss off alot of people with this so be prepared. I don’t not believe there should be gun control. I think better regulations and rules should be instituted but I don’t think guns need to be regulated. I believe guns should be taken out of the Walmart’s and K marts around the country […]johnsweeney09
- REVIEW : Open Jam At Ka’tiki Hosted By Josephine’s Machine February 12, 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- April 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- The 1 Chart That Reveals Just How Grossly Unfair The U.S. Tax System Has Become huff.to/1a7XvOk via @HuffPostBiz 14 hours ago
- Ok folks there are some scam artists out there try trying to take advantage of the tragedy in Oklahoma. PLEASE... fb.me/1yXAuQmpG 2 days ago
- This is why you dont let engineers run a social network. They need to make pages more visible so they can grow... fb.me/2rxh3y32w 1 week ago
Start Your Own Podcast
Listen to The Facebook & Zynga Podcast LIVE Every Monday Night 6PM EST
The American Gangsters Store
102.5 The Bone Online
Listen Our Radio Stations
Top Posts & Pages
- What To Do If Your Account Is Hacked
- The Old Facebook Groups To New Groups Format Q&A & Tips
- Coming To Mafia Wars : Family / Clan Module
- *** WARNING *** New Facebook Email Survey Scam !!!
- Mafia Wars Is Dying And It Is All Zynga's Fault
- I Need Your Help To Help The Victims Of The Tornado's In America
- Facebook Is Having Major Issues Today
- >Facebook's Old Group Owners Revolt Over Messages Not Being Sent To Members
- The Mafia Wars Family Module Review
- The Family Icing Event Is A Joke !!!
Search For Past Blogs
KryKey Personal Radio Stations Get Yours Today
Follow Us On Networked Blogs
Play Mafia Wars
Play Texas Hold Em Poker
Evil Ed’s The Walking Dead Podcast & Fan Page
Listen To Our Radio Station